Well actually you have
9 – no wait! – 8 days left to enter by the end of October 31st. Quick! Have you entered yet?
So far we have about 600 entries and more coming in every day making it more and more likely that we shall surpass last year’s 700 entries. Not that size is everything (!) but it’s clear that Australia’s florists have really taken to this competition, as the range and quality of entries this year is breathtaking.
From Instagrams snapped on the go to professionally photographed images featuring languid models in exotic locales, the sumptuous wedding florals are a sight to behold (and that’s what it’s about – the flowers not your photo skills).
There’s 3 categories, they are:
Flowers To Wear – i.e. buttonholes, corsages, floral headpieces, etc
Flowers To Carry – i.e. hand-ties, bouquets, posies, etc
Flowers To Decorate – i.e. ceremony flowers, reception flowers, cake flowers etc
FREE Wedding Flowers E-book!
Get our glamorous floral design blogs delivered to your inbox, plus the Tesselaar's Guide To Breathtaking Wedding Flowers - FREE! Click below...
Quick Tips For Entrants
Some quick tips for those who are going to enter:
- be sure that your images are not too big or too teeny (less than 2mg each and no smaller than about 500px wide or tall. You can tell by right clicking the image and checking out “properties” on a pc or “info” on a mac.
- If you need to resize your images try this free service – once you’ve uploaded your image, you might like to set it to leave it the same dimensions but reduce the size to something like 1900 kbs (bottom right hand corner).
- or you might like to purchase this inexpensive but high quality software package. As well as resizing, it allows you to watermark your pictures and more.
- You cannot upload files to the competition saved with the extension .jpeg – it needs to be either .jpg, .gif, or .png
- Pics need to be manually approved so you won’t see them straight away.
Latest posts by Seamus (see all)
- Ordering flowers just got WAY easier with Pricelist Buy Buttons - April 19, 2018
- Eye On The Market – Jan 9th 2018 - January 9, 2018
- Eye On The Market – Christmas Specials - December 19, 2017